Goal: Fashion Model/ Pediatrician
How am I going to accomplish this goal?
Flow Chart
Step 1: Go on Intervies at different modeling agencies.
To prepare myself, I would get my Comp card ready and take any of the necessary pictures and go to the agency. Also prepare myself for the worst case scenario rejection!
step 2: Continue my Undergraduate Studies in order to graduate in 2011
Eventhough i want to do modeling, i know that it is not a long term career so i still have to stay focused on my studies even while doing modeling
step 3: Prepare for MCAT
I know it is going to take a lot of hard work and dedication to stay focused on studying for the MCAT.
step 4: Apply to Medical School
i would use this opportunity to apply to schools even outside the united states so that i can get the opportunity to travel to a different country.
step 5: Graduate and Start my Residency!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment