Sunday, September 20, 2009

Exercise 6: Seeing Yourself as others See You!
You are generous, very outgoing, spunky. You have a desire for life! You have an upbeat attitude. You are spontaneous, You like to try new thing and are adventurous. Your actions speak louder than your voice. You are respectful of others. You love kids and they love you too. Kids are naturally drawn to you. You will make a good mother. You are helpful. You are straightforward and you give people a chance!

Exercise 8: Your ideal Environment
My ideal environment would be a mansion with butlers and house keepers, with the love of my life, and my little kids running around. I can wake up at anytime of the day, go jogging, prepare food for my family and play with my kids!. I huge closet with the latest collection of shoes, clothes and purses. I would have a make-up artist and a stylist handy at all times. i would always feel calm and at peace when i'm at home. I need a whole lot of activities and events to keep me occupied at all times! So I can have different options.

1 comment:

  1. Please follow the directions carefully. For Exercise 6, you were to do Version #2 (Creating Your Cheering Section) and you did Version #1 (which was basically last week's homework)

    ReplyDelete