Exercise 4: Pick a Color
I choose the color RED!
I stand out!, I am outgoing. I can be calm and fiery at the same time. I could be dangerous at times but can also be very helpful (caution : stop signs:) I am brilliant! I am always at alert!. I am often times misunderstood for being bad but that is not always the case.
Exercise 5: The Private Eye Game
The person who lives here is fun, open minded and outgoing because of the posters on the wall. The person likes to be entertained because of the magazines and electronic devices, This person is a romantic at heart because of all the romance novels. The person is organized and into fashion because of the amount of clothes in the closet. This person is simple minded because the furniture in the living space is simple. This person likes to try differnt and new things because of the games and water guns and jump ropes laying in the coat closet.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment