Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Have Fun a little why don't You!!!!
In life, we are all entitled to a little fun and although I have had many, paintballing is one experience I will never forget. This past weekend, my friends and I decided to indulge in some paintballing fun but little did we know that along with our fun time will come pain. Prior to the time we went paintballing, we were told to come dressed like it was below zero degrees outside. I thought it was awkward but obeyed all the same because I didn’t want to hear the words I told you so. On getting there we were given paintballing gear to wear and split into teams. We were also reminded that no one was to stand alone; we were all to work as a team. Each team had a total of ten people and we set out on the field to start work. My team members and I agreed that in order to win the game we needed to support each other and that is exactly what we did. We got into shooting positions and began our battle. We were doing a pretty god job however, people on my team started getting hit. Getting hit with the paintball is not exactly a fun experience but we toughed it out. At the end of the game, we had done a lot of running, conquering and strategizing and for my team, it paid off. We left the paintball field with a lot of pain but for us it was well worth it because my team won and even for the opposing team, it was a great experience all the same because the game was intended for fun and we had a lot of it. At the end of the day I was able to understand the importance of team work because without team work, there would have been no victory dance for my team at the end of the game, and at the same time I had so much fun and I cannot remember the last time I had that much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment