Sunday, November 29, 2009
Looking back
I have learnt that knowing yourself is the first step to finding out what you want to become in life. Over the course of the semester, I have come to see that self love is the single most important thing that will help you to figure out what you want to become in life. After reading my blog entries over the entire semester, I feel as though I have learnt something so valuable and different that I had never known before. At the beginning of the semester I was a bit skeptical as to how a class can do so much in a period of one semester. As I read my blog I saw that it was not about doing so much but getting the opportunity to understand the concept and general idea of the class and applying it to our everyday lives even after the class is over. I know that my planning wall is going to help me way past this semester and knowing that I have more faith in myself. I believe my future is going to be exciting, as I am no longer afraid to think of the years I would spend in school trying to become a doctor, rather I look forward to those years with much curiosity and excitement. I am proud to tell people that I want to be a model and with this newly acquired confidence, I hope that I am able to accomplish everything I aspire to be. The three things I liked the most about the class were the movies, the success teams and the readings. The thing I liked the least about the class was having to read four different books simultaneously. This class was very helpful and i do not regret taking this course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Its been great watching you grow mentally this semester. I am glad you took this class.
ReplyDelete